Explore Our Unique Studios
Clean. Comfortable. Exceptional.
Voted one of the most beautiful fitness studios in the world on Instagram by Self Magazine
Providing our community with a clean, light-filled and inspiring space is hugely important to us. If you dont feel good about where you're working out, you won't work out.
Our 1,450 sq. ft. Agility Studio offers a wide variety of the best group fitness programs available. One of our core features is Les Mills Group Fitness programs.
Les Mills Programming
Founded in 1968 in New Zealand, Les Mills is the world’s largest, most celebrated provider of choreographed exercise-to-music programs globally. Fitness Hub offers Les Mills BODYPUMP™, BODYCOMBAT™, BODYATTACK,™ and BODYFLOW™.
Dance, Movement, Training
In addition to Les Mills programs, we offer Zumba, Stepology, FitHub312, Power Abs, and Total Body Conditioning classes.
Our Endurance Studio offers Indoor Cycling, FitHub30 Cycling, SPRINT™, and RPM™.
The Endurance Studio Features:
- 26 custom Schwinn A.C. Performance Plus with Carbon Blue cycles.
- A 12-foot wide, hi-definition video wall, the largest in any cycling studio in Florida, projecting MYZONE MZ3 tracking.
Our Flexibility Studio offers a variety of classes including BODYFLOW™, Yoga, Yin Yoga, Barre, Belly Dance, Barre Stick, and Mat Pilates classes.
These programs have been proven to help participants:
- Improve flexibility & posture.
- Increase strength.
- Improve cognitive function.
- Boost focus and memory.
- Lower your stress levels.
Each studio is equipped with:
- Professional theatrical lighting
- Individually, climate-controlled studios
- State-of-the-art sound systems
- Large video walls and large flat-panel monitors throughout the facility
- Wearable fitness tracking technology (MyZone)
All classes are taught by highly trained, professionally certified, experienced, energetic, motivating fitness instructors and coaches!
"The instructors are highly motivating and also will take time out of their own schedule and give you personal attention. The workouts feel like they are one on one, even though you are in a group."
- Robert Rizzi